1. Paper Strip Rose
1. Cut two 12” strips 2 ½” wide of patterned paper that isn't too thick.
2. Punch or cut out a 2” circle of cardstock. This will be your base.
3. Tear the 2 ½” strips of patterned paper in half. Then on the back side of the paper strips apply your adhesive along one edge of your strip leaving the other side free from any adhesive.
4. Take your paper strip with the adhesive on it and start to attach it to your circle making sure you leave the side with no adhesive on it hanging over the edge of the circle about ¼”. Continue folding the paper strip around the circle going just inside the first layer when you make it all the way around. Add more paper strips as you run out going all the way into the center of the circle.
5. Now slightly bend some of the outside torn edges up to show the back color of the paper. Add something fun to the center like a brad, button, gems or pearls and your flower is done!