Monday, October 25, 2010

Challenge #?? I've lost count!!

Ok ladies...although I've gotten NOTHING done scrapwise I did find a fantastic site that has some great ideas.  They are featuring Halloween tags right now and I came up with a great idea....my challenge to you is to make a Christmas tag using at least 2 of the techniques used on the attached link.

And Renee....I don't want to hear that you don't have any of that stuff.....the rest of the challenge is that you may NOT go out and buy any of the items used but must improvise and use things you have on hand.  I thought this would get us one step ahead for Christmas!!


Here is something I was playing with AFTER I went through those websites!! It's not Christmas so it's not my complete challenge!!


2 comments:

  1. Great tag! Thanks for sharing my link! I look forward to seeing your Christmas tag!

    Melissa
    http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this challenge!! and those tags are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete