Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Time Challenge !!!! Make a flower using a new technique

Hello everyone, I truly think Summer Time has caught us all! Wendy and I spent a couple of weekends together scrapbooking and shopping and just having fun. When she left I actually let her borrow several magazines on our crafty hobby to take on her ride back to PA. After many hours of reading on her trip home she has challenged me to try a new technique from one of my many other magazines. So I am going to challenge the rest of you with the same thing! Make a Flower using a new technique!

Stress free summer... I have a really hard time spending my summer in the basement with my crafting toys... saying that... Just don't want our group to fall by the wayside. So post please... even if it is about something else happening in your crafty life.

No comments:

Post a Comment