First for Diana:
And this one, just needs a title added....I think it's a pretty generic Disney page
And then there are these for MEEEEE, but needs a title....I'm thinking "Pap's Girl". I made the dress she is wearing. It matches the rest of the wedding party....I also made their dresses.
And this one.....I'm still working on it though, it's going to be a dress up double layout
And the flower I TRIED to make, tried being the operative word here....I think I might need to try again since I think I did something wrong. That and you should see the mess I made using the mist. The first color (the one I wanted that went with my paper) didn't work....the second bottle, just take my word for it...it worked, a little TOO well