Monday, March 22, 2010

Roses and Dumbo




These are some paper roses I made using just some craft paper the darker one was from brown craft paper I alcohol inked it and used glossy accents to hold it together then added glimmer mist and stickles. The light pink one was made with heavy pink cardstock then inked a bit and then i added glimmer and stickles. I used the Tim Holtz grungepaper rose technique and an svg file to cut the 6 petal flowers.
Dumbo was cut for Diana's page with an SVG file, he just wanted his picture taken--- I need to still do the page =]

4 comments:

  1. ok, explain to me just how you made those roses look like that!! Mine is a HORRIBLE mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used a tutorial on ebay, it's Tim Holtz technique but i like how Marion Smith does it, her channel is APieceofCraftdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dumbo is too cute!

    I love the roses... I'm going to let you two work out all of the bugs and then I'll learn how! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEASE check out my youtube channel for more videos, I posted my second mini on there!!! =]

    ReplyDelete