Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Saturday

Hello Ladies. Had fun at my crop today. Did not get as much done as I wanted to, but do we ever. I did my two challenges and made a b-day card for my MIL. I gave her the address here so I don't know if I should post the card or not! ;) But I used Create a Critter. Natasha, it is so easy to use. The hardest part if figuring out which color to make the layers.

So here are my two challenges. My Teal/Purple/White uses Straight from the nest for the grow and Nursery Rhymes for Bo Beep[. I just thought she was cute.


And because I have been so into card making lately, I made cards for my Aunt and Mother with the colors in Kenzie's nightgown. The owl is from Straight from the nest. I used a hostess stamp set from SU and punched it out with a SU punch (can't remeber the name). Inked and the brown ribbon is MS. The paper is SU also.






I hope everyone is having a good Saturday. I bet Natasha is. Can't wait to hear how everything went. Renee are you feeling any better today? Wendy I hope issues are ok with you also. Later ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment