Sunday, April 25, 2010

New to Me Technique

 
Posted by Picasa

Ok girls, Here is my New to Me technique. Using whatever stamp you want, stamp it on the VersaMark stamp pad. Stamp that clear image on your paper. Fill a cotton ball with chalk. Take the cotton ball with chalk and "dab" it onto the image you stamped with VersaMark .. Your image should pop out your paper. Do not rub the chalk on the paper.. just dab.... the chalk will smear if rubbed. Then brush or blow on the image to remove the extra chalk. Thanks Melanie S for this new to me technique.

1 comment:

  1. I'm definately going to try this one!! Ok...so this weekend I worked on moving my scraproom into another smaller room to make it possible for both the kids to have their own rooms....this means BIG furniture move in this house...it also meant that Nana HAD to clean her scrap stuff up.

    On top of that, I had 2 friends come over today because one had a project to make a scrapbook for homework and she needed some help. We FINISHED an 8 x 8 album of her dog Sashca in 4 1/2 hours today. This is the other reason that cleaning my room was necessary!!

    The only thing left to move are my computers....what would a scrap room be without a computer in it...that would mean NO SCAL, the horror!!

    Ok....I really need to get something other than cleaning done this weekend...I want to PLAY!!

    ReplyDelete