Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Deep Purple layout...

 

Bottom deep purple paper is paper I had on hand. Probably Bazzil.. the rest of the paper is from the before metioned Basic Gray Lemonade Paper Collection. I have never seen a blue eyed bird so I thought I would make one! The tags, for journaling, are topped with butterflies, a flower and a heart. They were punched with Creative Memory punches. Must have really liked the butterfly punch because there are six on there! Stickles to make them pop. Ribbon is just green! I'm laughing! Wendy has taught me to use ribbon!!! I find myself at least thinking about it now... I am not a ribbon girl! While green is probably not one of my favorite... it sure does match everything. Again these are not finished but you at least get a sneak peek! Title and pics to come later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment