Sunday, January 24, 2010

Challenge 3 - Diana


Hi Ladies. Sorry I have been away this week. I have been working a lot of OT and when I come home kids want me. I challenged myself this week to use my around the page punch that I had and have not used yet. No cricut cuts, maybe I will challenge myself on that next week. I wanted a 8 1/2 x by 11 size in the brown so the spots where the punch did not line up were perfect to put the buttons on with the thread. I used the paper from Wendy as my base and added the brown and turquoise. I only used a few of the words and attached them to the pictures. I did not think Kenzie was romantic yet though, so I did not use that word! :)

4 comments:

  1. Diana I love it! Love that punch. Is it Martha Stewart??? Your little ones are just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are little cheeks meant for kissing!! I love that punch! I think I finally found a cut file to do that so I'm hoping to add it to one of my pages very soon too!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, yes, that is the MS around the page punch. Thanks ladies.

    ReplyDelete