Saturday, January 2, 2010

I was very very bad.....

After I told Renee that I was not going to get distracted from cleaning up my scraproom, I ended up going shopping!! I had a $50 gift card for M's AND 2 coupons for there.....BIG MISTAKE. You know and not to be out done, I went to J's too!! Why did I not know they had 50% off their red sticker clearance?? Did I really need those paper stacks?? But they ended up being only $4.50, so I needed them right??

I got flock on 70% off clearance at M's....yup, needed that too!! How can I challenge you ladies to use flock if I don't have any? Or the Pocket Full of Posies paper stack at J's for $4.50...can't challenge you to use it if I don't have it!! And the thread I bought at J's, can't sew on my layouts if I don't have thread right?? (We won't mention that I do sew and have a full box of thread but these colors were just gorgeous!!)

Yup, you guys are my total excuse on why I needed to go shopping and not clean my scrap room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment