Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I found a new product to use and I LOVE it!!

After watching several Tim Holtz videos on YouTube, one of the things he used consistantly was Glossy Accents. He used it like a glue in the one video I watched for making roses. Well I went and got some using a 40% off coupon at M's.

I must say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It isn't really a glue but it sure works like one and works right now. Those tiny little places where you just need a touch of clear glue that really holds, this is the stuff. The layout I'm working on, I used it on the chocolate syrup and I think it looks great. I can also see this used for accents on flowers and other embellishments. I could also see using this for getting glitter on things too.

Just thought I would share with you guys! Anyone else have something they have tried and just love?

Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Got a "link" to this .. or have you already posted that?

    Still looking and thinking about this string... Hubby said last night ... What are you doing with that??? And you're using it on what? ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a note: I mailed out challenge #4 today, sorry I wasn't able to make it to get paper before I mailed. But it's on the way to you girls =]

    I do have glossy accents and have used it as glue but I'm kinda stuck as to what else to do with it, guess i need to be youtube browsing too. I do love Tim's stuff though it's my favorite =]

    ReplyDelete