Sunday, February 7, 2010

CFS


Thought I would share. I had signed up to do Cards for Soliders on the cricut boards. Figured it might get my card juices flowing! ;) I made these yesterday. They actually came together pretty quickly. I also have to share about the Easter cart. I wanted to get it to make some of the cards (the chick is from that cart). So I went to Js and it was $25 and I had two spools of ribbon and 2 40% off coupons. I check out and he says $22 and change. I got all confused, why was the total cheaper than the cart. For whatever reason the register took the 40% off the Easter cart. Woo Hoo! Maybe because it was not a full cart, I don't know. But it was $15 rather than $25. I was happy! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!!! Don't you just hate it when you get a bargain like that!

    Diana I am sure the soldiers will enjoy sending these cards back to the states to their little ones...
    I know they will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cute!! They never make mistakes like that for me.... oh well.

    ReplyDelete