Saturday, February 27, 2010

Challenge #9 Disney Layouts for Diana

This is a partial swap challenge with all created pages going to Diana to help her get her Disney Trip pictures done.

These are 12 x 12 layouts using our best work.  Pictures to use are available but you must contact Diana directly.  I may be able to set up a special online account for us to go to instead of going into Diana's personal account...Diana is that ok?

If you pick particular pictures that you are going to use, please let us know so we all aren't doing the same pics.  If you aren't going to use pics, that's ok too......I'm sure just general layouts for Disney would be greatly appreciated.

This one will not have a 1 week deadline, I'm setting the deadline for 1 month from now for a mailing date.  If you finish sooner, wonderful, send them directly to Diana.  If you want to take the entire month, that's ok too.

Let's Get Diana caught up!!

7 comments:

  1. Great Challenge!!! Diana would you send me a link to your pictures so I can see them please... I'll probably let you add them. but I'll get some ideas and get with the other girls and Yeah!!! My Cricut will work without this Vista computer... I'll just have to get my cricut carts out and do it the old fashion way!!! LOLOLOL Love that SCAL!!! Boo! I have class today girls for Photoshop 8 so I will be gone all day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee sent you my info. You guys are wonderful! I am joining this challenge also. The more done the better. I already have a few ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i wanna see the pic's too, just for inspiration so let me know where to see them. I'll have to use my scal cause i don't own disney carts but this sounds like fun--- hopefully i can get several done for you in a month =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok... i looked at all the cute pics and found some awesome cut files for scal now i just need to get to work =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natasha, I can't find your email. I know I have it somewhere. Just can't find it now. (rolling eyes at myself). If you want to send me a email at dlbwright@yahoo.com I will send you the info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh,i saw the pics someone forwarded me the account info---but if you have other info to send me it's natashasparkman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, i got to get some paper today so i hope to get some layouts posted for you soon... good news is next week is spring break for 2 of my 3 classes so i have an easy week next week should be able to get alot done =]

    ReplyDelete