Monday, February 15, 2010

SCAL Challenge Complete!!!







Ok... as you know I was really excited to use my new toy and I really really love it!!! This is how it came out, um... not sure if the snowman is how he is supposed to be but i thought he turned out cute, so that's all that matters,right? No carts on this one, it's all from the svg file and a few 3d stickers from a clearance pack I had. The blue paper is DCWV shimmer stack, the other paper was white but I wanted to try some inking on it, not sure if I like how it came out or not, I embossed snowflakes in clear then inked over them and sprayed it with white glimmer mist. The blue paper has the snowflakes as well, they didn't show up too well in the pics. Flock and glitter on all the "snow" and some bling. Guess that's about it.

6 comments:

  1. WWWWooooooWWWWhhhoooooo!!!!! That's just tooo BBBrrrrrr chilly!!!

    Don't ya just love SCAL!!!!!!!!!

    Love 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that came out so cute. Great job. How did you do the snow on the BRR?

    So did you find SCAL easy to use? After I installed it kids woke up and then could play like I wanted. Looking foward to playing this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was part of the svg file and yes everything I have cut so far has been very easy to do easy to open files, change size, move around, weld etc... I LOVE IT, and I'm sure you will to once you get a chance to play a bit-- and when you see all the free files out there!! It's pretty amazing, blows one cartridge out of the water!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now do you see why I RAVE about it?? All the fonts you could ever ask for and you don't have to pay for any of them. Some people are finding the cricut fonts as regular fonts too. I know hello kitty is one of them.

    1001freefonts.com or do a google search but remember to NEVER pay for any font....find it for FREEEEEEEE

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohhhh hello kitty???? One of my friends has that one.. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Hello Kitty Font is AntsyPants on 1001freefonts.com. You download the windows version and install it on your computer. Then when you open up SCAL2, it will be in your list of fonts.

    ReplyDelete